Mr Santos Rivas
CEO & PRINCIPAL
- Protege and top disciple of Grandmaster Jae Hun Kim
- Founder, J H Kim Taekwondo Singapore Network
- Vice-President (Asia Pacific), J H Kim Taekwondo International Network
- Kukkiwon-certified 5th Dan Master Instructor
- Singapore Taekwondo Federation / Singapore Sports Council NCAP Certification
- Accomplished Taekwondo competitor with multiple wins at US national and state-level sparring tournaments
Since the founding of the Singapore network in 2003, Mr Rivasʼ passion for teaching Taekwondo has grown stronger day by day. He teaches daily at the Millenia Walk Main Branch, where his classes are renowned for their relevance, innovation and sound technical principles.
Mr Rivas also spends a sizable amount of time training key instructional staff to ensure that the same high standards of Taekwondo are upheld at each of our branches.
Ms Bernadette Calingayan Velo
- Philippine Taekwondo Association & Kukkiwon-Certified 2nd Dan Instructor
- Member of Taekwondo Blackbelt Sisterhood (TBB) Philippines
- Consistent medalist from Nationals and Regional Competitions especially in University Games, Luzon Championships, BEAL Games and CHED Palaro
- B.Sc in Commerce, Major in Management
Having assisted her brother run his own Taekwondo school back in Philippines, Ms Bernadette has the know-hows in managing classes and parents as well. Ms Bernadette speaks English, Tagalog and Mandarin fluently.
Mr Robert F. Pineda Jr.