Mr Santos Rivas
CEO & PRINCIPAL
- Protege and top disciple of Grandmaster Jae Hun Kim
- Founder, J H Kim Taekwondo Singapore Network
- Vice-President (Asia Pacific), J H Kim Taekwondo International Network
- Kukkiwon-certified 5th Dan Master Instructor
- Singapore Taekwondo Federation / Singapore Sports Council NCAP Certification
- Accomplished Taekwondo competitor with multiple wins at US national and state-level sparring tournaments
Since the founding of the Singapore network in 2003, Mr Rivasʼ passion for teaching Taekwondo has grown stronger day by day. He teaches daily at the Millenia Walk Main Branch, where his classes are renowned for their relevance, innovation and sound technical principles.
Mr Rivas also spends a sizable amount of time training key instructional staff to ensure that the same high standards of Taekwondo are upheld at each of our branches.
Mr Romelle N. Roa
- Kukkiwon Certified 1st Dan Instructor
- Consistently won medals in University, Nationals and Regional Competitions since 2005
- Best Player award for Philippines National Taekwondo Champs
- Silver Medalist (Poomsae & Kyurogi) for Singapore Mooto Open, 2011
- B.Sc Majoring in Sports and Recreation Management
Mr Romelle’s coaching days started back in 2005 where he was the head coach and assistant coach of various schools and college in Philippines. With a strong background in competition sparring and an extensive knowledge in physical education, we hope to see him groom our competition team to a new level!
Mr Rogie Lacson Manansala
Ms Syazlin Binte Hanif